C.A.N.'s core mission is to build a collaborative network of investors and domain experts that will mentor and invest in early stage start-ups based in the U.K. and Europe. Founded and based in London, we actively develop relationships with angel networks from leading universities, incubators, accelerators, venture capitalists and Chicago Booth’s own 50,000 strong alumni network. We aim to be a facilitator and an enabler of growth in Europe’s start-up space by identifying and introducing entrepreneurs to our network in support of their efforts to realise their business goals.
- Cornel Chiriac – Selection Chair
- Fernand Lendoye – Investor Chair
- Kevin Treco - Mentoring Chair
- Victoria Rusnac - Marketing Chair
- Shehreyar Hameed – Senior Advisor